Asset Wealth Management Transformation Manager New York, NY
Title: Asset Wealth Management Transformation Consultant – Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New York, NY; Charlotte, NC; All Major cities
Vignetic is looking for an Asset Wealth Manager, who will be a part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience, and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the Asset and Wealth Management industry including the following areas:
- Wealth Management, Broker Dealer, Wirehouse, and/or Retirement business models and services.
- Development and deployment of digital wealth management solutions.
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial Services products.
- Operations and administration of Financial Services businesses.
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology.
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle.
- Process and Business Requirements.
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes.
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements.
- Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and operating models.
- Functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools; and,
- Wealth Management Strategy and Transformation, Product and/or Service Innovation and Development, including digital solutions, Supply and Demand Planning and Pricing, and Service Operations.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology including the following areas:
- Leading the delivery of significant business results that utilizes strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative.
- Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members and clients.
- Coaching others including building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Communicating complex information effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences.
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to grasp readily analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.
- Leading and delivering projects including bringing together the right perspectives, identifying roadblocks, and integrating feedback from clients and team members.
- Managing delivery from project scoping to conclusion, while consistently keeping the client’s goals in mind.
- Developing and growing team members.
- Communicating complex information effectively.
- Approaching new projects with an open mind.
- Demonstrating empathy for coworkers and customers.
- Learning from mistakes and ask for help when needed; and,
- Believing in the value created by diverse teams and can adapt to a variety of working styles.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 years
- Master’s degree
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Business Administration/Management, Operations Management/Research, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Computer, and Information Science
- CFA, CFP, Financial Securities licenses (e.g., Series 6, Series 7).