Associate Director, Investor Relations New York, New York
Title: Associate Director, Investor Relations
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Remote (East Coast)
Vignetic is looking for an Associate Director who will support implementation, and management of a strategic plan for investor relations that helps ensure fair valuation of the company and accurate understanding of the company story and evolution with both the sell-side and buy-side. This will include identification of key issues and opportunities for investor communications and develop innovative investor relations strategies and programs, accordingly, ensuring investor relations initiatives are effectively linked to corporate goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the development and maintenance of close relationships with key investors and analysts by communicating the company story on a continuous, transparent, and consistent basis, in compliance with corporate policies and securities regulations.
- Ensure adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as appropriate.
- Support development of investor-facing communications materials, including corporate announcements, investor presentations, press releases, conference call scripts, Q&As, and backgrounders.
- Partner with numerous functions in the company, including corporate communications, commercial, clinical development, and research to enable accurate and optimal creation, evolution, and delivery of key messages, and to ensure that investor communications are aligned with communications across all external audiences.
- Alongside Coordinator, IR and Commercial Strategy ensure accurate registration of IR conferences and management of IR meeting schedules.
- Ensure executive team is up to date on investor and analyst perceptions of the company; recommend and implement any necessary course corrections in messaging and relationship management.
- Monitor industry and competitor developments, alert management and prepare proactive and reactive plans as needed.
- Monitor industry-wide investor relations developments and provide guidance when necessary.
- Provide accurate, consistent, and timely responses to all external inquiries from investors and analysts.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, in investor relations, finance, commercial and/or on Wall Street, with a demonstrated understanding of the biotechnology industry.
- Public biotech company experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated relationships with buy-side investors and sell-side analysts.
- Passion for helping patients through innovative science.
- Excellent ability to develop relationships and a proven ability to interact with individuals at all levels and in all environments.
- Ability to navigate and demonstrate success in a fast paced, dynamic work environment which requires the collaboration of multiple people.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence, cooperation, and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
- Travel requirements- This role may require up to 30% domestic and international travel.
- Remote position – East Coast Candidates only
- Candidates in the United States who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or who will be fully vaccinated by the time they begin the position.