Automotive Cloud Solution Consulting Senior Manager New York, NY
Title: Cloud Solutions Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Vignetic is looking for a Cloud Solutions Senior Manager who has experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to successfully lead complex, multi-thread cloud transformation sales cycles – across solution, commercial and risk management dimensions.
- Relevant and experience of initiating and running multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations – inclusive of people, process, and technology change.
- Relevant experience in building methods and tools to review clients’ technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case.
- Ability and experience leading mid and large-scale organization in all the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles, and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves.
- Experience in leading migration of significant volumes of application and/or data workloads to public cloud.
- Ability to work with a multi-location team.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Practical experience with modern cloud-based operations including experience leading teams of Site Reliability Engineers.
- Experience in designing for resiliency in the cloud, including, an understanding of key application resiliency patterns.
- Experience in reviewing and optimizing cloud-based usage and spending post initial cloud deployments.
- A background in software development and experience in configuration management (e.g., Chef, Puppet).
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud.
- Experience with cloud relevant application architectures such as microservices or building cloud native applications.
- Proven ability to generate revenue through new or existing clients/accounts.
- MBA preferred.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or Auto Industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior Auto business and technology leaders (up to and including CIO)
- 7+ years of experience managing multiple and/or large engagements for Auto Industry customers with more than 10 resources and comfort presenting to senior customer leadership and executives
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size Auto Industry organizations (this includes private/public Clouds – on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Experience in defining Auto Industry focused cloud enabled business strategies to gain more meaningful and actionable business insight/value proposition
- Excellent articulation, communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%