Blaze Architect New York, New York
Title: Blaze Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New York, New York
Vignetic is looking for a Blaze Architect with Java experience who will provide support of production and development environments. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include: performing activities related to technical design, coding and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the timekeeping system that includes: activity and payroll processing; time sheet, roster, status, and roll-call functionality; employee profile, leave balance, work schedule, self-care service, and integration between rule-based engine and Java application.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering or a related field and four years of satisfactory full-time experience related to datacenter engineering and operations, cloud engineering and operations, complex IT infrastructure engineering; or,
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and eight years of satisfactory full-time experience related to datacenter engineering and operations, cloud engineering and operations, complex IT infrastructure engineering; or,
- Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1” or “2” above
- 5+ years of expert knowledge and working experience with Fair Isaac’s Blaze Advisor rule engine.
- Design, create BOM, creating business rules, decision tables, decision trees, decision table metaphor, rule flows, testing & rule deployment.
- Experience working with a team of application developers and integrating core applications with the FICO Blaze implementation.
- Ability to provide production and maintenance of business rules.
- Experience in translating business requirements into rules, Blaze Rule templates, business object models, managing business rules catalogs and RMA
- Expertise in Java and J2EE
- Memory management
- Ability to write Junit testing
- Ability to work evaluate and resolve any performance related issues
- Ability to troubleshoot any production issue
- Experience in IBM MQ is a plus
- Working knowledge of ORM, Java Persistence API
- Basic working knowledge of Oracle SQL.
- Previous experience with time attendant and payroll system is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational and strong project management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well with other groups in an enterprise wide, large-scale matrix environment.