Business Intelligence Engineer Jersey City, NJ
Job Title: Business Intelligence Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, NJ
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer who will be responsible for providing valuable analytical output and quantitative insights to support both near-term plans as well as the long-term strategic vision.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related technical field.
• 2+ years’ experience with data mining, data visualization, and reporting.
• Knowledge of R
• Knowledge of Python, SQL and Tableau (or other dashboard tools).
• Ability to think clearly, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
• Confidence to develop ideas independently and execute on them with limited supervision.
• Familiar with Excel modeling using formulas.
• Experience with pharmacy benefit managers, medical / pharmacy insurance plans, or other intermediaries in the healthcare space is preferred.
• Experience working with an app-based platform is preferred.
• Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines is preferred.