Capital Markets Transformation Experienced Associate Atlanta, GA
Title: Capital Markets Transformation Experienced Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
As an Experience Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Essential & Requirements:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Additional Educational Requirements:
- In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1 year(s)
- Preferred Fields of Study:
- Business Administration/Management, Operations Management/Research, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Computer and Information Science
- Additional Educational Preferences:
- Degrees in Science or Technology may be considered.
- Certification(s) Preferred:
- Demonstrates some abilities and/or proven record of success supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology change and the following:
- Delivering business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
- Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, and also work autonomously with little direction;
- Communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in performing with system applications that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, network optimization, planning/forecasting, merchandising, inventory management, sourcing/ e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, warehouse management, or transportation management.
- Possessing experience with using tools to wrangle data, automation and visualization.
- Possessing experience with SAP, Oracle, Manugistics, Manhattan Associates, JDA, Red Prairie, SmartOps, and/or Primavera.