Capital Markets Transformation Manager Atlanta, GA
Title: Capital Markets Transformation Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
As an Experience Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Essential & Requirements:
• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
• Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
• Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
• Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
• Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
• Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
• Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
• Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
• Additional Educational Requirements:
o In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ year(s)
• Preferred Fields of Study:
o Business Administration/Management, Operations Management/Research, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Computer and Information Science
• Additional Educational Preferences:
o Degrees in Science or Technology may be considered.
1. Certification(s) Preferred:
2. Demonstrates some abilities and/or proven record of success supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to Operations, including people, process and technology change and the following:
• Delivering business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
• Leading project work streams, emphasizing the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, and also work autonomously with little direction;
• Communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences; and,
• Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
3. Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in performing with system applications that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, network optimization, planning/forecasting, merchandising, inventory management, sourcing/ e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, warehouse management, or transportation management.
4. Possessing experience with using tools to wrangle data, automation and visualization.
• Possessing experience with SAP, Oracle, Manugistics, Manhattan Associates, JDA, Red Prairie, SmartOps, and/or Primavera