Cloud Technology Auditing, Executive Director Jersey City, New Jersey
Title: Cloud Technology Auditing, Executive Director
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for a Cloud Technology Auditing, Executive Director who will lead the subject matter expert program Cloud audit capabilities within the department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end Audits in a risk focused manner and to a high standard in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Engage in clear communication with stakeholders relating to the audit scope, risks, and issues.
- Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
- Analyze Risks and proactively identify the root-cause of issues with a view to providing recommendations for improvement where weaknesses are identified.
- Finalize Audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Communicate Audit results and issues in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing to Audit management and senior stakeholders.
- Implement and execute an effective program of Continuous Auditing for assigned areas. This includes monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends in the control environment and keeping abreast of key initiatives and pertinent industry and regulatory developments.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value, effective teamwork, and innovative thinking.
- Disseminate best practice and regulatory requirements. Critically assess the impact of evolving industry and regulatory changes on the business and its control environment.
- Identify potential automation opportunities and formulate requests in a timely manner for the development of audit software to benefit the Audit process.
- Some travel to overseas business locations as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 10 years of Technology, Audit, or Risk experience.
- Experience working with and auditing cloud technologies (AWS, Google, and Azure)
- Knowledge of Software-as-a-Service products including auditing of Microsoft 365
- Recognized system security certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.)
- Recognized cloud security certification (CCSP, CCSK, AWS certifications etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field
- Experience with Technology Infrastructure Risk and Controls, including administration of Cloud, Network, O/S (Windows or LINUX/UNIX) and Database
- Knowledge of technology controls, infrastructure technology, technology governance and assessments, various infrastructure tools & platforms
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence skills.
- Demonstrate independent and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams