Competitive Intelligence Associate Director Princeton, NJ
Job Title: Competitive Intelligence Associate Director
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Location: Princeton, NJ
Vignetic is looking for an Associate Director, Lead Competitive Intelligence who will ensure effective utilization of business and competitive intelligence, across relevant Oncology markets, to provide unbiased and fact-based competitive insights, benchmarking, and recommendations regarding Commercialization strategies, Portfolio Prioritization and Sourcing, Oncology Development and Research Strategies, and Business Development initiatives. This candidate will lead team analysis and/or independently perform strategic assessments of select competitor activities, including (but not limited to): market situation analysis, strategic forecasting, strategic and operational benchmarking, and articulation of implications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Brand Development Support: Plan and execute market research projects necessary to drive the Global Brand Development, including but not limited to demand studies, brand positioning, global core message themes, global launch campaigns, etc.
- Understanding the Market: Continuously monitor global market trends including multichannel communication and competitive intelligence relevant for company Oncology pipeline compounds & launched brands and provide regular analysis updates to the internal stakeholders to define the future market and disease area trends. Conduct in-depth analysis on ad-hoc basis for key issues that may impact the key Brand strategies and decisions, such as defining patient segmentation, patient journey, etc.
- Life Cycle Management: Provide support for the development of Life Cycle Strategies by conducting primary and secondary market research which is also fed into forecasting to define the potential of the LCM opportunities.
- Leveraging insights from primary and secondary market research and competitive intelligence, generate forecasts for key deliverables including Latest Estimates, Alliance Forecasts, and Mid & Long-Term Plans.
- Collaborate with Regions and Alliance partners to gain alignment for forecast assumptions and consistently seek ways to identify efficiencies and streamline forecasting processes.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, business, or marketing required.
- MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- 7 or more years in market research and analytical work in Pharma/Biotech leading primary and secondary market research, forecasting support, competitive intelligence, etc., or commensurate education/experience required.
- International business experiences such as having worked in multiple regions and/or worked as a Global Team member.
- Oncology or Hematology experience preferred.