Customer Success Manager Remote, Remote
Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Remote
Our client is seeking an applicant for a Customer Success Manager role who will play an essential role in leading our customers and partners to realize value effectively and become vocal advocates. This role reports to the VP, Customer Engagement, and will work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, publishers, and media technology partners
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of the client’s services. Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client’s solutions according to client needs/objectives
- Assist with critical publisher requests/escalations as needed while identifying at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities alongside the Sales team within current accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key Publisher clients
- Meticulously track customer engagements via internal systems to document customer lifecycle
- Keep up to date with all publisher product enhancements and developments and communicate these to clients in a clear and intelligent manner
- 5-10 years experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Consulting
- 2+ years experience in Performance Marketing/Advertising; experience with Publishers strongly preferred
- Prior experience at a growth-stage enterprise software/SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful and a deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, midmarket, and SMB
- Superior critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for operational excellence and maniacal focus on customer success
- Up to 20% travel may be required