Deals LTO Senior Manager Atlanta, GA
Title: Deals LTO Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
Role & Responsibilities:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Additional Educational Requirements: Other undergraduate degrees may be considered if the job seeker has obtained a Master of Business Administration
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7 year(s)
- Degree Preferred:
- Master of Business Administration
- Preferred Education:
- Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Human Resources Management
- Certification(s) Preferred:
- CPA, FSA, ASA, SPHR, Enrolled Actuary, Member of the Bar, Chartered Financial Analyst, JD, or Certified Equity Professional
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in benefits and compensation in a deal context; experience with communicating financial due diligence issues and matters in a clear, non-technical manner to clients within the overall deal context.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in merger integration assistance and post-transaction human resource strategy, integration and organization design, human resources, compensation, benefits and actuarial services, while also possessing technical skills in domestic and global financial reporting, tax and compliance issues.
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.