Enterprise Solutions Management (ESM) – Business Strategist_3 Brooklyn, NYC
Title: Business Strategist
Job Type: Contract
Primary Location: Brooklyn, NYC (Onsite)
Vignetic is responsible for developing and maintaining web and mobile applications as well as providing support services required to enable the client to achieve its mission of preventing and addressing homelessness in the city. The applications are designed to provide data that facilitates accurate and quick electronic reporting used to make decisions on program planning, client services, reporting to internal and government stakeholders as well as eliminate the need for manual data collection tools. The Support Services Team provides technical support to internal and external providers in managed intake centers, homeless shelters and administrative offices throughout the city.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assess IT related needs and or risks and implement strategies to meet projected goals.
- Lead cross-functional and inter-disciplinary teams to assess current operating systems, as well as to design and implement IT strategies that meet planned and projected goals.
- Conduct research and prepare proof of concept documents.
- Develop and translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Analyze issues and identify solutions to technical problems timely. Provide clear and detailed oral and written communication.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps and reports to track project progress including a matrix to measure success and identify problems.
- Create data architecture diagrams used for database design, data migration, data management and data governance.
- Assist in requirements gathering and execution of the migration of application infrastructure to alternative environments (physical or Cloud).
- Conduct and/or coordinate unit acceptance testing of the application’s features and functionality.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with applications built using: Angular, .Net Core, SQL Server, and Web Services.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with IT Solutions Project Management, leading cross-functional and inter-disciplinary teams.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience developing and implementing processes for data transformations, and data management, creating data architecture diagrams used for database design and data migration.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience conducting research, preparing proof of concept documents including roadmaps for performance and implementing tools to measure and report on service outcomes.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience using the Agile Methodology and JIRA for project development and service delivery.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with SharePoint, MS Office Suite.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience with Angular 13.
- 6 Years Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.