ERP Assessment Leader Princeton, New Jersey
Title: ERP Transformation Assessment Lead Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Primary Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for an ERP Transformation Assessment Leader that will function in an executive-level role to lead a multi-phased transformation journey to review, analyze and assess ERP systems, processes and operations for our professional services clients. They ERP Transformation Assessment Leader will guide and direct stakeholders, and project teams through all phases of assessment of existing professional services platforms, with an eye towards future implementation of a scalable and robust systems platform. Key deliverable will be recommendations based on leadership vision, business model, best practice workflows and lower total cost of ownership.
ERP Transformation Assessment Leader will work with the following leaders:
- Regions: U.S., Canada,
- Businesses: Professional Services
- Functional Areas: Regional project and project management, finance and controlling, IT, project costing, HR and Payroll
- Senior company executives: CEO, CFO, CHRO, CIO, COO
- Outside consulting and software firms and vendors
Role & Responsibilities:
- Help define, detail and communicate vision and strategy for creating a robust and scalable ERP platform to support continued growth, including potential addition of new business operations.
- Evaluate enterprise capacity for change and sponsorship interest, adoption of best practices in anticipation process and platform transformation.
- Assess current platforms and systems from a financial, risk, efficiency and performance standpoint, in accordance with business metrics, KPI’s and performance expectations.
- Partner with business leadership to help evaluate organizational capacity.
- Lead a team of analysts through all phases of scoping and assessment.
- Direct business, process and platform reviews.
- Distill and document alignment across various stakeholder groups.
- Create clear and concise messages which effectively communicate business needs and effectiveness of legacy ERP.
Functional / Business Experience:
- Experience reviewing and assessing technical support systems, frameworks, and functionality of enterprise resource planning systems.
- Experience leading assessment initiatives to determine feasibility and impact of change across cross functional business process re-design, integrations and implementations.
- Relevant business leadership experience (preferably in ERP Design and Operations, Program Management or Finance) in professional services, consulting or related service industries.
- Blend of business/IT/Program Management skills and experience.
- Background in process, functional and ERP platform optimization.
- Project lifecycle delivery skills, project management support, methodology, documentation, testing, post-production support and knowledge transfer.
- Executive verbal and written communication skills, have demonstrated ability to interact with and advise senior leaders across finance, business, and program needs.