Finance Effectiveness/ EPM – Manager (Consumer Markets) Atlanta, GA
Title: Finance Effectiveness EPM Manager (Consumer Markets)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major Cities
Our client is seeking Finance Effectiveness EPM Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum years experience required: 5+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in a FP&A and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Finance Consulting role.
- Degree Preferred: Masters of Business Administration
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes
- Design of driver-based planning models
- Integrated planning across Finance, Commercial, and Operations functions
- Identification of key business drivers that impact financials
- Implementation and execution of Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB), and processes to manage global cost transformation programs
- Design and rationalization of management reporting and key KPIs/Metrics
- Org design and setup of Global CoE’s for planning and reporting activities
- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc
- Familiarity working with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS / PBCS), OneStream and/or Anaplan.
- Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge with the design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates ability to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients.
- Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrates experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of ability with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool Demonstrates proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as well as some ability utilizing of Lotus Notes.