Finance Functional Solutions Architect (MS D365) Dallas, TX
Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Finance Consultant
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a MS Dynamics 365 Functional Finance Consultant who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years
- Demonstrates proven prior success in roles utilizing knowledge and skills in the following areas of the Microsoft domain:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4 or 2009 or 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics products
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with participating in consulting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics applications-based solutions to improve clients business processes, emphasizing the following areas:
- Configuring and troubleshooting AX applications
- Performing the functional design, implementation, and maintenance of Dynamics AX solutions single product modules/sub-systems
- Authoring and reviewing functional and technical documentation of product sub-systems
- Creating project estimates for configuration/coding efforts
- Developing architecture and mission critical business logic and frameworks;
- Performing bug resolutions, release testing and build verification and beta support
- Providing oversight of offshore development resources
- Understanding the common issues facing clients of all Industries and Sectors.
- Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or success in roles with one or more Microsoft Dynamics AX application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a Microsoft environment
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Microsoft solutions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.