Finance Strategy and Delivery Excellence Manager Chicago, IL
Title: Finance Strategy and Delivery Excellence Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client is seeking a Managr, who can work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Invite and give feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with developments in areas of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Finance, Business Administration/Management
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in roles providing finance and accounting processes in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting.
- industry knowledge and applications of shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management.
- Financial analysis, benchmarking, modeling and industry systems/processes
- High level knowledge or interaction with ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, Workday.
- Understands the ability to run consolidation and or planning systems (data, hierarchy, rules, etc.) supporting variance reporting, operational metrics and scorecards.
- Strong knowledge of data and analytics. The ability to identify key value drivers, required data and development of insights.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs
- Can build solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services.
- communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information.
- Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Can communicate potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities and success as a team member
- understanding personal and team roles.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.