Finance Transformation Manager Philadelphia, PA
Title: Finance Transformation Manager (Consumer Markets)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major Cities
Our client is seeking Finance Transformation Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience:
5+ year of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA helpful, but not required.
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in roles providing finance and accounting processes in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes the following:
- Process improvement in, industry knowledge, and applications of at least one of the following focus areas: shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management;
- Managerial cost accounting, financial modeling and industry systems/processes;
- ERP systems, including Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Info/Ed.
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success as a Manager of a team: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.