Finance Treasury and Working Capital Senior Associate (Consumer Markets) Atlanta, GA
Title: Finance Treasury and Working Capital Manager (Consumer Markets)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major Cities
Our client is seeking Finance Treasury and Working Capital Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum years experience required: 3-5 years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in a CFO or Finance and Accounting Consulting role.
- Degree Preferred: Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Information Technology
- Systematic understanding of corporate treasury (e.g., global cash management, payments, bank relationships, investments, debt, corporate finance, and currency and commodity hedging),
- Experience in supporting working capital management initiatives for large, global companies (e.g., decreasing DSO, optimizing DPO, optimizing inventory) and related financial solutions, e.g., supply chain finance & dynamic discounting
- Experience as a user or implementer or Treasury Management Systems and Payment tools is preferred; some examples are Quantum, Integrity, Kyriba, GTreasury, Trax, Bottomline Technologies among others.”
- Depth in global liquidity management techniques (e.g., pooling, in-house banks, payment factories, multilateral netting)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the industry including common issues facing clients.
- Ability to work with ambiguity while addressing the clients’ needs and delivering top-level results.
- Showcase strong communications skills and the ability to simplify complex information and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to create a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- A to work collaboratively with a global team and all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technologies that support collaboration, automation and data-driven story-telling including: Microsoft Products (Teams, PowerBI, MS Office), G-Suite (Google), and business intelligence tools
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn digital technologies and the impact on Finance and Accounting including analytical tools. g. Alteryx, PowerBi, Tableau, Snaplogic and RPA technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, PowerAutomate, etc), and machine learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Proven and thorough knowledge of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrate knowledge and success in advising global organizations through transformations from strategy through execution.
- Experience with the following:
- Core Finance system implementation and optimization (e.g. ERP, EPM, etc)
- Finance strategy and transformation
- Shared service and outsourcing
- Cost management
- Talent management
- Success with analyzing detailed finance and accounting processes to identify improvement opportunities in the following areas:
- Process improvement (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to Pay, etc)
- Internal and external reporting
- People and organization structures
- Performance management, budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.