Financial Due Diligence (FDD) Manager Seattle, WA
Title: Financial Due Diligence (FDD) Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
Our client is seeking a Financial Due Diligence Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent or has demonstrated required minimum number of hours for CPA licensure per respective state regulations.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company’s quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Demonstrates proven thorough aptitude and success with resolving issues in technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting, especially pertaining to business combinations.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.