GSCO Senior Manager New Brunswick, New Jersey
Title: GSCO Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for GSCO Senior Manager who will maintain the overall responsibility for technology E2E to successfully lead for the global Retinal portfolio. This includes owning our business technology strategy, advancing our business strategies, managing our IT portfolio of capabilities, and ensuring its operational effectiveness. This role will interface with supply chain, commercialization strategy groups, global digital partners, and many others to build out capabilities that will become foundational to these therapies.
Role & Responsibilities:
Technology StrategistBusiness Unit Management:
- Business & IT Domain Strategy: Advanced and deep understanding of business unit strategies, objectives, and priorities. Advanced knowledge of IT Product Line capabilities and strategies. Support coordination across BU BTL’s and alignment IT roadmaps.
- Business Planning and Solutions Design: Develop aligned IT strategies that advance business vision and capabilities, establish business cases to support growth. Engage with business and IT partners to identify and prioritize portfolio and resource opportunities to advance the business. Lead the business case development and concept development for new IT capabilities. Shape solutions and partner with solutions architecture in coordination with partner IT teams.
- Exercises a high level of independent judgment and execution in anticipating, interpreting, evaluating, and resolving complex organizational opportunities. Develops operational plans in support of business strategies; executes the IT strategy for the TA/business.
Investment & Portfolio Management:
- IT Lifecycle management: Conduct IT lifecycle planning for business specific solutions, provide input to sector/enterprise lifecycle solution planning. Establish and advance strategic architecture and solutions roadmap.
- Actively participate in steering major strategic IT programs to drive successful implementation and business value realization.
- Portfolio Prioritization & Resource Planning and Management: Prioritize & manage portfolio demands and projects. Manage allocation of resources across the portfolio.
Project Delivery (End-to-end accountability):
- Requirements Analysis and Definition: drive team resources to conduct requirements analysis and definition for new demands. Partner with solutions architecture and appropriate PLO(s) to conduct solutions assessments to identify optimal solutions.
- Project Delivery: Manage project management and delivery for franchise specific projects; partner with appropriate shared service teams. Ensure solutions architecture alignment. Ensure IT solutions are designed to create a holistic and optimal end user experience.
- Deployment & Change Management: lead deployment, change management, and communications for solutions being deployed to assigned business units.
Organizational Engagement, Partnering, External Insight:
- Organizational Collaboration: Partner and collaborate with IT and functional partners across regions, sectors, to advance effectiveness and impact.
- Benchmarking and External Collaboration: Maintain awareness of external technology, competitor, and supplier environment through benchmarking to provide thought leadership. Partner with external partners (creative advertising agencies, franchise co-promote partners, etc.) to present new and innovative ideas to brand & sales teams while managing expectations and commitments. Establish and manage roles and responsibilities between internal IT and external partners
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent, OR a minimum of 6 years with advanced degree or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with business leaders at the operating company management board level, as well as all individual contributor and manager levels in the organization is required.
- Strong presence, relationship management, and ability to align and influence a broad set of diverse internal and external stakeholders required.
- Works effectively in highly matrixed organization and is capable of shaping solutions.
- Experience innovating technology strategies and solutions to solve business problems and enable business transformation, and experience measuring value creation.
- A track record of people leadership & development and organizational development is required.
- Portfolio & Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact, influence, negotiate, and build collaborative partnerships, teams, and trust across functions.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Experience with commercial digital launches is preferred. (Web, eDetailing, etc.)
- Experience with quality and compliance processes and procedures is required.
- Experience with Pharma Sales, Marketing, and Analytics processes is required.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Research & Development and New Product Development is preferred.
This role and may require to 20% travel (NJ, PA area: with occasional further NA and Global travel).