HR Payroll Coordinator Bedminister, New Jersey
Title: HR Payroll Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Bedminister, New Jersey
Role & Responsibilities:
- Answer questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Send Payroll correspondence and communications in response to internal and external inquiries.
- Oversee the distribution of mail.
- Perform proactive internal audits on payroll practices and pay/taxation records. SOP documentation development to support routine operations.
- Performance/SLA monitoring.
- Maintenance of any analytics e.g., payroll scorecard.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Provide administrative support (organizing, researching, uploading, and tracking) in the management of tax notices and adjustments.
- Perform designated payroll checklist tasks.
- Assist with payroll and Ad hoc Payroll projects.
- Perform Payroll Administration and other HCM-related duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of comprehensive Payroll experience
- Strong analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- FPC Preferred (Fundamental Payroll Certification)
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or Business Administration