Integrated Eligibility System (IES) – Solution Architect_2 Brooklyn, NYC
Title: Solution Architect
Job Type: Contract
Primary Location: Brooklyn, NYC (Onsite)
Vignetic is looking for a Project Manager for the Integrated Eligibility System (IES) initiative that is intended to help the client to streamline and standardize their eligibility to better support the client’s staff and improve access for applications to health and human services programs. A key component of this initiative will involve determining the integration, retirement, and modernization approach for a variety of existing legacy platforms. This will include a full cataloging of key functions and capabilities of the current systems, as well as a thorough analysis of both the system and operational dependencies of IES retirement/integration related decisions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead data migration & stabilization, provide guidelines for future enhancements in terms of overall architecture & application performance.
- Reviews and understands the system architecture.
- Data Migration
- Compiles the application enhancement plan for existing system issues.
- Provides guidelines for integration with other systems.
- Lead the in-house management team.
- Compiles and implements application development plans for enhancement and bugs.
- Assists other developers in the team with technical issues.
- Assure a better or more efficient system and upgrade existing architectural applications or software life cycles to detect and address flaws and gaps in functional coverage.
- Establish rules for the use and maintenance of an architectural system to ensure long-term efficiency and performance.
- Upgrade architectural systems and software life cycles to ensure enhanced procedures.
- Keep an eye on the performance of architectural systems to ensure smooth interaction between components.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with technical and user documentation, software conversion
- Minimum 4 Years Experience as an application architect in Microsoft technology and web platform.
- Minimum 4 Years Lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with DOT NET/Oracle Development
- Minimum 4 Years Experienced on both the Front and Backend processing of Web Applications