IT Commerical Solutions Associate Director Princeton, NJ
Title: Associate Director, IT- Commercial Solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Location: Princeton, New Jersey (Hybrid option available)
Vignetic is looking for an Associate Director of IT- Commercial Solutions who will be responsible for defining and establishing the roadmap for Commercial and Medical systems based on the strategies of the Business by actively collaborating with key business stakeholders responsible for Business Information Systems. You will ensure the new features meet Business needs and are implemented with speed, focus, and impeccable quality standards, while aligning with the company SDLC, enterprise architecture and security standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Owning and delivering the short-term implementation and long-term roadmap for the various product suites, against Business requirements.
- Partnering with Business Sponsors and Business System Owners to define the technology lifecycle of key Commercial and Medical platforms and ensuring their successful implementation.
- Working closely with Key IT and business Stakeholders to build relationships with vendors, digital content agencies and partners, and ensure technology standards and security best practices.
- Working hands on in the implementation of Commercial and Medical systems, including Veeva, Salesforce, IQVIA, MedInfo, and other SaaS solutions.
- Facilitate functional and non-functional requirements gathering by working with key business stakeholders and ensuring the systems meet the intended use.
- Define the integration and support strategies for key Market Access solutions for Revenue Management, Pricing, SAP, and Logistics partners.
- Participate in strategy meetings with the business, technical teams and ensure business impact solutions are implemented through “out of box” and customized solutions.
- Ensure proper documentation and testing best practices to support the SaaS release cycles. Introduce modern technologies and best practices to support agile development and rapid product delivery.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience, at least 10+ years, of commercial operations in pharmaceutical/biotech industry or with life science consulting firm.
- Over 10 years’ experience coordinating application-based activities within a life science focused organization.
- A scientific/technical degree level qualification (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science).
- Certifications in Veeva and Salesforce.com, preferred.
- Passion for creating a flawless customer experience.
- Proven experience of agile management and DevOps.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ITIL framework and working in a ticket/SLA based environment (i.e., ServiceNow, JIRA).
- Ability to effectively interpret a business problem into a technical solution and articulate it back to the business stakeholders.
- Experience and ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and delivery value in a dynamic environment.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker; able to understand, analyze, and synthesize complex business and technology issues and strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong personal integrity, and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines.
- Ability to be proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated.