Enterprise Performance Management OneStream, Manager New York, NY
Title: Enterprise Performance Management OneStream, Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: CA-Los Angeles, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, NY-New York, TX-Dallas, CA-San Francisco, TX-Houston
Our client is seeking an applicant for a Manager role where you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. A career in Enterprise Performance Management practice will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. The applicant will support the clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back-office opportunities, and support to the business through insight and challenge. The team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems, and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success managing consulting engagements pertaining to OneStream, Cloud architecture, migration strategy and implementation, and big data technologies.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success designing of cloud architectures using leading technologies, such as but not limited to, OneStream, AWS or Azure, BI/dashboard designs and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading Big Data/Appliance architectures, vendors, industry practices and integrations of Big Data/Appliance within Cloud or On-Premise enterprise needs.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the execution of a large finance, enterprise and/or data architecture transformation programs.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success, managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written; and, verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leveraging business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool.