Research Director (Quantitative) Princeton, NJ
Title: Research Director (Quantitative)
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New Jersey (Hybrid)
Our client is seeking an applicant for an RD role who is responsible for managing and leading accounts to ensure the fulfilment of all project work, expand on existing relationships and develop new business. As an RD, you will have extensive research project management experience, you will use your knowledge and skills to understand the client’s needs, create RFP’s and projects to address challenges and lead a team in delivering an outstanding service. Your commercial aptitude will serve you when reviewing account growth and working with the Commercial team to engage in new business or collaborating with Consultancy to promote an integrated offering to clients. You will also work with less experienced team members to develop, train, and mentor them. Our junior team members are passionate about research and are keen to develop themselves. You will provide leadership and coaching and through performance reviews, work with the team to achieve their career goals, whether that be promotion or to become a SME.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will have a background in quantitative primary pharma research and knowledge about various therapy areas is essential.
- Extensive experience in a leadership role in an Insights company/department.
- Experience in line managing and developing a team of Researchers.
- Demonstrate business development experience and showcase account revenue growth.
- Able to communicate effectively and consultatively with clients to deliver projects and develop long-lasting relationships beyond the execution of research alone.
- Knowledge of the drug commercialization process and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry