MarTech Strategy Consultant Senior Associate New York, NY
Title: MarTech Strategy Consultant, Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Essential & Requirements:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in marketing strategy consulting roles within a professional services firm or corporate environment.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the latest trends in marketing and/or brand effectiveness, sales and marketing measurement, loyalty and retention, marketing operations transformation, quantitative analysis, marketing technologies, vision and roadmapping that include:
- Leading a cross-functional team to design customer-centric marketing, loyalty and commerce strategies, visions, roadmaps and financial models/business cases;
- Leading design and development of customer research and analytical insights, both qualitative and quantitative; and,
- Leading design and development of customer experiences through personas, journeys, use cases and other experience design techniques.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing, loyalty and commerce capabilities, including organization & operating models, processes, technologies and data ecosystems including leading marketing, loyalty and commerce implementations; well rounded in program delivery, agile operating models, change management, marketing execution and capability enablement.
- Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.