Microsoft D365 ERP Functional Solutions Architect Senior Manager New York, NY
Title: Microsoft D365 ERP Functional Solution Architect Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time/ Contract
Primary Location: Major cities in United States
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8-10 year(s)
- Certification(s) Required:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or ERP
- Demonstrates extensive ability to collaborate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) or F&O (ERP) Technical Architects, clients, engineering teams including developers, testers and PMO to deliver a quality product and implementation.
- Certification(s) Preferred:
- ERP: D365 F&O Trade and Logistics and at least one other D365 F&O module (Microsoft LCS or Microsoft Sure Step Certification)
- CRM: D365 Sales, Marketing, Dynamics CRM (D365/2013/2011)
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a Functional Solutions Architect leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing D365 applications-based solutions including:
- Managing the entire project lifecycle and resources to meet client success;
- Serving as the global point of contact on application design, optimizing features, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity;
- Creating the functional specs, functional design documents; Business Requirements Document/Functional Requirement Document], Functional Design Documents, user stories, implementation solution maps; and other deliverables;
- Estimating and triaging high level requirements, future state processes and solution designs;
- Developing functional specifications including use cases, business scenarios and functional requirements;
- Participating in testing, quality management reviews and training including designs, prototypes and other work-products;
- Conducting Joint Application Design workshop for acceptable solution design
- Architecting solutions and work with technical team on configuration, design and testing efforts, driving the transition of requirements to the designers and developers;
- Leading the team through the life cycle of a D365 implementation providing key inputs during design, migrating data from external systems; conducting and supporting solution testing; building test cases; assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts); and,
- Providing Post Go Live Support.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a CRM CE Functional Solutions Architect including:
- Architecting solutions that leverage Dynamics CRM (D365, 2013, 2011 or 4.0 systems/core, external components and architecture);
- Having experience with D365 Marketing app;
- Having experience with Field service and Resource scheduling; and,
- Working experience with ClickDimensions integration with D365 CRM, and CRM Portals/ ADX Portals.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as an ERP F&O Functional Solutions Architect including experience with the following:
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- Other Dynamics 365 ERP Modules;
- ISVs such as Dynaway EAM, AxTension, and Sana eCommerce;
- APICS CPIM or CSCP; and,
- Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more D365 application modules to:
- Design, build, test and deploy the functional components; and,
- Address client needs: building, maintaining client relationships; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow and budgets; preparing complex written and verbal materials; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.