Mobile & Web Digital Technology Associate Director Princeton, New Jersey
Title: Digital Solutions Technology Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Princeton, NJ
Vignetic is looking for a Digital Solutions Technology Leader who will work with the key Digital Product stakeholders and manages the technical aspects of Product development including development of conceptual solutions, technology best practices and standards and overall technology leadership. This leader will join the Global Digital Solutions Leadership Team and report directly to the Senior Director Global Head of Digital Solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The individual is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to ensure that optimized experiences for end users are being delivered.
- Proactively collects feedback from multiple stakeholders through every iteration to ensure the digital solution meets the need of our Patient, Customer & Partner and Employees and continues to deliver value.
- Develops and fosters innovative methodologies to continuously improve Digital experiences.
- Works collaboratively across IT&D and business functions to achieve strategic initiatives and ensure value driven outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into product requirements that the product team must focus on.
- Understand customer needs and decode the technical requirements which are added to the backlog.
- In collaboration with the Digital Product Manager (s), create and evolve the Product roadmap, defining which business capabilities the product should have, and what technical capabilities are required in order to enable the product vision.
- Continually monitor technology landscape and refine the product technology strategy while in market, managing the product backlog and prioritize in partnership with the product manager.
- Assist in the understanding of technical dependencies and execution priorities for solutions.
- Assist and advice the Product Manager on key technical decisions and to define, manage, and accept technical stories.
- Involved in sprint planning and clearing any technical confusions.
- Support the architectural integrity of solutions.
- Embrace the customer-focused culture and develop Digital opportunities that support and accelerate business and commercial strategies.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to partner with, help build, and mentor a high performing and cohesive team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptable to handle a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience working with global teams of both colleagues and contractors.
- Deep expertise around current and emerging Digital technologies with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience focusing on Digital Solutions, with specific experience in areas such as: Mobile, Devices, AI/ML, Cloud, Automation, etc.
- Software Architecture and design expertise required.
- Excellent analytical, strategic, conceptual thinking, planning, and execution skills.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Ability to build consensus, making decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business/science-based concepts to the IT workforce.
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Digital Product Development & Delivery, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 -8 years of IT execution and leadership experience, including specific experience in Mobile app/Website/Portal architecture, design, and development, and designing solutions across more than one customer interaction channel as a Digital Product Technology Lead.
- Direct Experience working with complex integrated customer journeys.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience is required; Commercial/Marketing/Patient Services and Medical affairs experience strongly preferred. Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable.
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in technology strategy management and product development.
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability in technology leadership for Digital transformational initiatives enabling customer centric Digital solutions for Patients, Providers or Payors.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels through clear, concise, and impactful verbal and written communication skills.
- Reports to the Senior Director, Global Head of Digital Solutions
- Business unit executives, and functional team leaders in Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corporate and Clinical Operations teams
- Peers at the IT &D teams
- Partners and contract staff