nCino Salesforce Technical Architect – Manager New York, NY
Title: nCino Salesforce Technical Architect Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major Cities
Our client is seeking an nCino Salesforce Technical Architect Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Preferred Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder and or Salesforce certified Platform Developer , and experience with nCino or any relevant certification preferred.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the banking sector and/or commercial lending, at least 2 full life-cycle salesforce.com/nCino implementations within the financial services industry.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, managing onshore/offshore agile delivery teams, conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to meet customers service business objectives, including:
- Working with nCino and Salesforce platforms on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), debugging, integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solution involving different nCino and Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrating proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Demonstrating in depth and hands on experience in building integrations with third party systems employing a variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and nCino and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications); and,
- Demonstrating passion and enthusiasm to deliver a high-quality solution with commitment to establish long-term customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application;
- Participate fully as a member of a Scrum development team;
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions;
- Independently complete complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles;
- Provide careful code reviews;
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process;
- Contribute to the development of cross-team, framework-level projects with input from senior developers;
- Participate in design sessions with focus on suggesting solutions;
- Participate in discussions around sprint and backlog prioritization from a technical perspective;
- Communicate and collaborate with your team with a concentration on learning how to facilitate collaboration;
- Work independently with proven ability to be held accountable for projects/tasks assigned; and,
- Be proactive in continuing to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following:
- Possessing experience with API debugging; and,
- Possessing Agile software development experience.