Operations Service Delivery Lead Remote, NJ
Title: Entry-level Business Operations & PMO Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Location: Remote during COVID and then Hybrid (Princeton, NJ)
One of our client is seeking a Business Operations & PMO Associate who is ready to help support our Business Operations Department in fulfilling the company’s service delivery and work with our PMO Director to work towards optimizing and streamlining our projects. This person will be a point person between departments to ensure processes are being respected, all documentation is being logged and maintained accurately, data entry is accurate, timely and compliant, as well as support the PMO team’s efforts toward optimization and standardization. This person should be driven and relentless in achieving the department goals and project success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consultant, project vendor and Client contracts are sent and execute on time
- Manage all active contracts ensuring properly logged and active for all project parties and update contract database
- Update project management tool as per internal standard operating procedures to ensure data accuracy and compliance
- Coordinate with other departments, such as HR & Finance to ensure all documents are received/sent and up to date.
- Assist in the preparation and collection of project and process-related documentation and artifacts.
- Create artefact templates for project re-usability.
- Support contractor on-boarding and off-boarding
- Ability to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research as needed.
- Clean up existing contract database ensuring all documents are in the correct location.
- Design and execute project methodology controls to improve success rates and risk management process.
- Work with project teams to identify and track mitigation of project risks, issues, and potential concerns.
- Assist PMO in overseeing and managing projects to ensure compliance with contract terms and successful delivery of projects.
- Assist PMO with project budget management.
- Assist PMO in drafting and sending communications.
- Support PMO and Operations in developing workflow documentation
- Support PMO and Operations Director in formulating and carrying out strategic goals.
- Support other departments as needed with administrative tasks.
- Generate and maintain detailed status and summary reports based on milestones, deliverables, Microsoft Project work plans, and work products.
- Document training materials for end users
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree, preferred in Business Administration, Information Technology, Supply Chain
- Must have strong understanding of Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Visio is also preferred
- Analytical skills