ORACLE EDM CLOUD DEVELOPER Jersey City, NJ
Title: Oracle EDM Cloud Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, NJ
Our client is seeking applicants who will be involved in deployment of Oracle EDM Cloud Developer through a full cycle – requirements and design, development, testing, training, implementation, and support. They will develop business rules, application reports, interfaces, and customizations to create a global solution for the client. They will be part of an integrated team working with the business owners to implement the application.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in launch of Oracle EPM solutions through full cycle
- Technical knowledge of scripting is essential for writing custom consolidations, translation logic, business rules, Data Management (EDM) and EPM Automation
- Design, develop and deliver application reports, interfaces, customizations and extensions using OIC web services, FBDI, and data transformation from OTBI and BI Publisher, promoting PaaS best practices.
- Experience in building metadata, designing webforms, data reconciliation, building dashboards
- Provide input into capacity plans; able to assist with load tests
- Create and maintain system documentation, both functional and technical
- Regression test Oracle software updates and patches
- Oversee master data management (EDM) and governance for Oracle EPM
- General understanding of agile methodologies
- Expert in gathering business and functional requirements to set the direction of solution delivery aligned to business goals
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Document technical proposals and designs for peer review; maintain technical documentation for legacy and future state solutions.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years’ experience implementing or optimizing Oracle EPM or other EPM/CPM applications (Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning, Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the financial processes, including experience with financial planning, close, consolidations, financial reporting, and FP&A
- Project experience in EPM Suite of Products 11.x
- Understanding of cloud-based SaaS and PaaS market offerings
- Understanding of FP&A processes including bottom-up planning, scenario modeling, allocations, account reconciliations, intercompany eliminations, currency translation, and top-side adjustments
- Prior experience gathering business requirements and translating those to help design a solution
- Previous experience leading full-cycle EPM/CPM implementations
- Experience with data integration between different systems/sources