Oracle Payroll Cloud – Senior Manager (Chicago) Atlanta, GA
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager Oracle Payroll Cloud, Our client helps major healthcare providers implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our human capital team, youll focus on helping clients assess the benefits of upgrading or replacing their human resource systems by leveraging Oracle applications such as E Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Fusion Human Capital Management, and Taleo technology solutions.
Responsibilities As a Senior Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and teams technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your brand
- 8+ years of relevant experience with Oracle cloud Payroll application
- Healthcare provider industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with one or more Oracle application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions, especially RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development or Oracle Applications DBA.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff