Order to Revenue Cloud Architect Senior Manager Chicago, IL
Title: Order to Revenue Cloud Architect Director
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client is seeking someone who can work as part of a team of problem solvers and help to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinions from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 8 year(s) of consulting with relevant experience and proven technical and functional expertise in Finance and Accounting functions – Billing, Accounting, Cash & Collections. Proven knowledge of accounting systems/ GL integration, billing systems or revenue recognition.
- Master’s degree
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting & Technology, Supply Chain Management
- Conga(Apttus) Billing Administrator
- Zuora Billing Consultant
- Zuora Revenue Analyst
- Salesforce Billing Specialist Superbadge
- Salesforce Advanced Billing Specialist Superbadge
- Revenue Cloud Accredited professional
- Business Consultant delivering moderate to complex Q2C, ERP, Revenue, Billing and/or salesforce.com solutions (Force.com platform a plus).
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs.
- Quote & Order Management; Billing, Invoicing & Collections; and Revenue Accounting and Automation.
- Demonstrates experience working on at least 3 projects from design through go-live on any of the following platforms in the Order to Cash domain: Zuora; Apttus/Conga; Aria; Salesforce Revenue Cloud; and, Rev Pro, Rev Stream or SAP RAR.
- Possesses deep understanding of transactional, recurring, consumption-based, subscription and project-based monetization models.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities to lead business discussions with clients and guide them to make design choices.
- Possesses in-depth understanding and experience of the upstream requirements in Quoting and ordering driven by ASC 606 revenue standards.
- Possesses experience with data migration considerations for a billing and revenue application.
- Possesses experience with Agile methodologies.
- Work seamlessly in a virtual environment to complete projects with team members based in various locations, domestically, and globally
- Lead and/or facilitate teams to develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how to identify and address client needs
- Develop and sustain client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities
- Supervise staff, which includes creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team, respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing feedback in a timely manner, performing a critical review of other’s work, informally coaching staff, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
- Possess project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules
- Be creative thinking, have individual initiative, and have flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Have a desire to obtain Salesforce and deep industry sector(s) specialization over time; and,
- Possess the ability to approach clients and team members in an organized and knowledgeable manner and to deliver clear requests for information.