PMO SAP TMT Manager Phoenix, AZ
Title: SAP PMO Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major cities in USA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a SAP PMO Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degrees
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s)
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite, including:
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes. Expertise and understanding of ITIL v3 or other Service-based principles, including an obtained ITIL andor Run SAP certifications;
- Managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings, and turning those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions;
- Interacting with experienced and client buyers and/or influencers and making a contribution to the development of new business including designing, costing documenting, proposing and transitioning the technical solution;
- Initiating and managing sales and marketing projects;
- Developing complex onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals (from deal qualification through transition to delivery), with proven success within a previous role for 3+ years; and,
- Understanding and helping to develop solutions based on the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP application-based solutions and multiple SAP modules.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
- Evaluating new support processes, models, pricing, and tools and related competitive offerings delivered by other SAP Service providers;
- Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements;
- Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors; and,
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.