PMO SAP TMT Senior Associate San Diego, CA
Title: SAP SD/OTC Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major cities in USA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a SAP SD/OTC Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of one or more SAP modules and success as a functional team member in consulting, designing, implementing and contributing SAP application-based solutions, including:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes;
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities); and,
- Participating in proposal development efforts.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success assisting with technical efforts on client consulting engagements with one or more SAP application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting development and business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP technical solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Performing as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.