Recruiting Senior Associate Remote, NJ
About Us Vignetic is looking for a successful recruiter who will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. They should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Recruiting Senior Associate Develops connections and retains relationship with candidate to serve clients
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches position requirements and works closely with account executives to develop effective recruitment strategies for job vacancies
- Drafts and posts job announcements
- Manages the relationship with qualified candidates throughout the preemployment lifecycle
- Manages and deals with customers to ensure full client satisfaction pertaining to job requisitions
- Works with leadership team to create long and short-term business objectives for the recruiting team
- Responsible for formulating and implementing operating practices that improve performance and standardization of offshore recruiting team
- Conduct administrative tasks associated with the recruiting program
- Continuously learns the capabilities and limitations of the current and future system functionality and processes to properly and creatively develop solutions
- Demonstrates solid understanding of the business and stay in tune with business updates to effectively support the business and identify opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, and one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other skills required: o 1-3 years of experience COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Visionary Leadership – Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
174 Nassau Street, Suite 107, Princeton, NJ 08542 | 732-246-1212 | www.vignetic.com NJ | DC | KY | UGANDA