Rewards Senior Associate San Francisco, CA
Title: Rewards Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
Our client is looking for someone to work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
• Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
• Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
• Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
• Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3 year(s)
• Certification(s) Required: CPA, Society of Human Resources Professional, or CCP
• Degree Preferred: Juris Doctorate
• Preferred Fields of Study: Taxation
• Thorough knowledge of design, regulatory, compliance, financial reporting and technical aspects of compensation arrangements in either a major law-firm, consulting or corporate environment. Considerable knowledge of domestic and global governmental compliance programs and qualified and non-qualified benefit programs, and experience with financial analysis. Working knowledge of tax and/or accounting policy research, analysis and working with complex tax and accounting issues.
• Comprehensive technical skill in a wide array of compensation and benefit matters including; qualified and non-qualified plans, executive compensation and health & welfare arrangements. Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials. Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback