RPG iSeries Senior Analyst Remote, Remote
Title: RPG iSeries Senior Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Primary Location: Remote
Our client is seeking applicants for a remote AS400 Synon Programmer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of experience with AS400 iSeries / SYNON
- Experience with RPG III / RPG ILE
- SYNON IS A MUST
- PBM / Healthcare experience desired
- Participate in Requirement gather sessions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with team members, IT Groups, and business users.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an SDLC environment.
- Responsible for delivering assignments within specified timeframes, adhering to all client’s IT established methodologies, standards, and guidelines.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
- Lead projects from a technical perspective as needed.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions either one-on-one or in groups, including regular status for supervisors or management.
- Participate in internal quality assurance review and post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Must be flexible on assignments.
- Must work well in a team environment.