Salesforce CPQ Manager Chicago, Illinois
TBG REQ#: Title: Salesforce CPQ Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time Primary Location: Major cities in USA
The Challenge: Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an Salesforce CPQ Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your brand. Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: o One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service/CPQ Consultant
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, IT, and Operations business units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback. For roles within Financial Services, prior experience in Financial Services preferred; for roles within Healthcare Industry Advisory, prior experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Leading and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how to identify and address client needs;
- Developing and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Performing software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Performing system application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in the following technological product suites including Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Completing third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.