Salesforce CPQ Technical Architect Union Beach, NJ
Title: Salesforce CPQ Technical Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Union Beach, NJ
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive requirements gathering sessions with the client’s technical team and discuss functional requirements with the internal and client teams.
- Evaluate feasible options for a solution and present to the client, guiding them toward the most optimal solution.
- Consult internal and client teams on Salesforce best practices.
- Responsible for the overall technical architecture and corresponding deliverables
- Document and present technical requirements.
- Guide the development team in the appropriate use of technology.
- Break agile stories into realistically achievable tasks for the development team.
- Write clear, concise Acceptance Criteria and task-level details.
- Work with clients to understand their requirements and design solutions that serve their needs.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation that covers the technical implementation to support the use cases.
- Execute code reviews and mentor development team on development best practices.
- Sales Cloud Service
- Cloud Experience
- Cloud SFDC CPQ CRMA CI/CD
- Lightning Web Aura Apex Programming
- REST Integration
- SAP HANA Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
- Customization Copado Folsom