Salesforce Manager (Health Industries) Atlanta, GA
Location: Major cities in USA
The Challenge: Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an Salesforce Manager with experience in the health industry, who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct. Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Certification(s) Preferred: One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge levels and success in roles assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, IT, and Operations business units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader, including: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback. For roles within Financial Services, prior experience in Financial Services preferred; for roles within Healthcare Industry Advisory, prior experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
- Demonstrates proven success and extensive abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Leading and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how -Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Performing software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Performing system application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in the following technological product suites? Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Completing third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.