Salesforce Solutions Architect Financial Services Senior Associate San Francisco, CA
Title: Salesforce Solutions Architect Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: San Francisco-CA; Chicago-IL; Dallas-TX and other major cities
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect (Financial Services), who is responsible for working as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Certifications Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including the following areas:
- Implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs;
- Understand and solve business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering connected platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs;
- Demonstrate proven extensive knowledge level and success in roles assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, IT, and Operations units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering connected platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs; and,
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing the work product of others to establish quality standards are achieved.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Possess experience in solution architecting for different Salesforce Cloud implementation projects and proposals;
- Be able to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner;
- Utilize Functional and/or Technical design and build out of Salesforce solutions – Articulate common data architecture, integration with external solutions, data model and workflow;
- Utilize system application implementations, software configurations or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites: Salesforce.com, Mulesoft, related integrations;
- Utilize salesforce design, configuration, integration, Apex coding and data migration;
- Understand third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilize PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.