SAP EAM Manager Atlanta, GA
Title: SAP EAM Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in USA
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Demonstrates a proven extensive abilities and record of success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
- Demonstrates a proven record of success leading all aspects of complex Generation and/or Utility engagements using the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite: SM, PM, QM, MM, PP in SAP S4 Hana and SAP ECC environments;
- Demonstrates proven record of success leading all aspects of complex Customer Field Service and Customer Meter Device Management engagements using the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite, ISU, and C4C;
- Possesses experience in designing, building, and deploying SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions replacing / integration with Maximo, SalesForce / Click, AssetSuite, GE Predix, Ivara, OsiSoft / PI, and Mobile.;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success leading large Scale Transformation Management Deployments;
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in Practice Development including EAM Talent Recruiting, Hiring, and Career Management;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success in Sales Lifecycle Management, Client Relationship Management, and Engagement Economics / Estimating;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success in Proposal Management including writing and presentation skills; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Demonstrates proven experience leading functional implementations of Work Management, Asset Management, Maintenance Management Operations Management, and Outage / Turnaround Management;
- Demonstrates proven experience leading functional implementations of Condition Based Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance;
- Demonstrates a proven record of experience with Procurement Engineering and Construction Project Management; and,
- Demonstrates a proven record of industry knowledge of the Power Generation, Electric Transmission / Distribution, Gas Transmission / Distribution, Solar and Wind Renewables Generation, Chemical – Oil – Gas Production / Refining / Transportation.