SAP FICO Senior Associate Atlanta, GA
Title: SAP FI/CO Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major cities in USA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a SAP FI/CO Senior Associate who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP FICO application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency in multiple SAP modules, including consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite.
- Demonstrates proven extensive SAP consulting knowledge and success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP FICO packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading or assisting client engagements within the SAP product suite, emphasizing technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Developing, designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP FICO technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.