SAP IBP Senior Associate Atlanta, GA
Title: SAP IBP Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: All Major Cities in USA
Our client is seeking an SAP IBP Senior Associate who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member on SAP Supply Chain Planning consulting engagements:
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Supply Chain planning;
- Demonstrates proven success in designing, building, and deploying SAP IBP;
- Demonstrates proven success designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Supply Chain solutions including MM, PP, LE, WM,and eWM;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success in the implementation and support of SAP IBP Planning solutions;
- Demonstrates proven experience participating on proposal development efforts;
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.