SAP MM Manager Chicago, Illinois
Title: SAP MM Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Major Cities in United States
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
• Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
• Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
• Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
• Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, and leading SAP Supply Chain medium-sized consolidations, planning, and consulting engagements, including:
• Leveraging consulting knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP Supply Chain packaged solutions with emphasis on designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Supply Chain solutions including MM, PP, SD, LE, WM, and eWM, and improving business processes.
• Understanding the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors: banking, insurance, and/or investment management, aerospace, and defense, automotive, healthcare, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology, or utilities.
• Contributing to proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs:
• Actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services.
• Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents.
• Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader:
• Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.