SAP S4/HANA Security Lead New Brunswick, NJ
Title: SAP S4/HANA Security Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Vignetic is looking for a SAP S4/HANA Security Lead who will work at the intersection of business & technology to define Unified Access Management (UAM) strategies that combine a deep understanding of business objectives, with modern leading-practice technology solutions and extending them into development execution, value realization & ongoing product management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with leads who own and set the strategic direction for finance technology products focused on architecting SAP Central Finance / S/4 HANA.
- Work with Enterprise Performance Management, Allocations and Closing platform owners enabling integrated Unified Access Management across commercial, supply chain and finance to-be processes and strategic technology platforms.
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating business problems faced by the finance function into a value case & comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience supported by defined, baselined value realization key performance indicators.
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to UAM to provide foresight necessary to inform strategies.
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to end process optimizations, and compliance engagement.
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of investments across employee experience, functional excellence, efficiency, and compliance.
- Internal Partnerships: acting as the primary trusted advisor to senior finance & technology leaders across all lifecycles of product development starting with inception through to value realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of progress against strategic objectives.
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business & technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key performance indicators.
- External Partnerships: managing vendor relationships to influence development roadmaps & ensure that our needs will be met by our technology partners.
- Team Leadership: lead a team of finance technology strategy professionals across multiple domains.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative technology solutions, experimentation, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered design are essential.
- Natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a strong sense of collective team engagement.
- Experience structuring & facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders.
- 10+ years’ experience with identity management solutions (providing secure access to users across multiple devices and applications).
- 5+ years implementing Unified access management solutions (providing a single platform to manage access across a diverse set of users, devices, and applications).
- 5+ years working within an SAP FICO / SAP Central Finance / Anaplan environment Data strategy, governance, and process definition Preferred Working within an S/4 HANA and Enterprise HANA (Data Hub) environment.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel required.