SAP Security & Controls Senior Manager Princeton, New Jersey
Title: Senior Manager, IT SAP Applications – Security and Controls
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for Senior Manager, IT SAP Applications candidate who will play a key role in the development and deployment of the company core foundation of Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and Manufacturing capabilities. The role will provide both technical leadership in solution architecture as well as functional leadership in integration with the business, systems integration partner and long-term support with our Application Management Services (AMS) provider.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deployment, maintenance, and continuous improvement of SAP S/4HANA Security through native S/4HANA capability as well as governance and maintaining segregation of duties through the SAP Cloud Identity, Access, and Governance tool.
- Establish, maintain, and report on SAP Controls and General IT Controls for the SAP Landscape.
- Interface with the IT & Digital Security, Internal Audit, External Audit, and Compliance functions to monitor and maintain a secure, compliant, and controlled landscape.
- Manage resources and relationship with our AMS partner for operational support, maintenance, and delivery of the technical solution.
- Maintaining documentation in SOX and GxP regulatory environments.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of experience deploying SAP Security and SAP GRC in a GxP and SOX environment.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing relationships and credibility with compliance functions in the business, including Internal Audit, External Audit, Compliance, and IT Security.
- Experience managing delivery through remote teams and AMS partners.
- Knowledge and experience with establishing, maintaining, and monitoring Segregation of Duties and General IT Controls.
- Multiple SAP deployments including experience with deployment of SAP S/4HANA and Fiori.
- Extensive hands-on design and configuration experience, including Technology Architecture and SAP Security Role Design.
- Pharma, Biotechnology or Life Science experience strongly preferred.
- On-site at Princeton office or remote with 25%-50% travel; primarily to the Princeton Office. Home location must be regional to Princeton.