SAP Source 2 Pay Manager Phoenix, AZ
Title: SAP Source 2 Pay Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: Major cities in USA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a SAP Source 2 Pay Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s)
- Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
- Demonstrating extensive-level experience in implementing SAP ECC Ariba, and/or S4 Hana;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success leading a team on supply chain focused procurement, material and inventory management;
- Demonstrating an extensive ability of configuring and implementing SAP ECC, S4 Hana and Ariba Cloud applications such as Buying and Invoicing, Strategic Sourcing, Commerce automation and supply chain collaboration;
- Demonstrating extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a team leader of digital transformation around source to pay using cloud technology;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a team leader driving work to establish business requirements are met;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a project leader including monitoring project issues and escalations;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success with Microsoft office, Tableau, Alteryx and UIPath;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success leading SAP Ariba implementations from planning to configuration through go-live;
- Demonstrating extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.