Senior Ariba SLP Supplier Risk / TPRM Developer Jersey City, NJ
Senior Ariba SLP Supplier Risk/TPRM Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, NJ
Vignetic is looking for a Senior Ariba SLP Supplier Risk / TPRM Developer within the Product Development (PD) team who can be involved throughout the Ariba SLP (Supplier Lifecycle Performance) Supplier Risk management solution which is related directly to the Supplier Onboarding Solution. The Supplier Risk Implementer will have prime responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and controlling Supplier Risk solution in Ariba to support Vendor Onboarding process and its integration to SLP, B&I, SAP – MDG and ECC systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between the Risk and Global Shared Services and work closely with the SAP product design and deployment teams with responsibilities for the following:
- Defining the business requirements by:
- Creating use cases, requirements and process flows.
- Participating in the creation of Business Solution Document (BSD) covering current state, future state, mapping to Ariba processes and creating SDD (Solution Design Document).
- Helping determine highest priority requirements for the group and managing expectations related to any changes to those priorities/requirements.
- Participating in the review and prioritization of business enhancement requests for potential inclusion in subsequent product releases.
- Taking a leading role in resolution of escalated TPRM/Supplier Risk/SLP – Vendor Onboarding support tickets.
- Validating that the solution meets the global and local legal/business requirements.
- Documenting integrated business scenarios and creating test scripts.
- Participating in the deployment of the Ariba Supplier Risk/SLP enhancements and break-fix items to user base, including providing hands-on training where required.
- Develop scope of work and functional specification documents.
- Liaise with other team members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with clients and managers to define requirements and project goals for development staff.
- Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages, ensuring that in areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related signoffs are achieved on a timely basis and in accord with current project plan.
- Monitor progress of all tasks against project plan.
- Understand the business users’ requirements for information document and communicate them to the rest of the project team.
- Responsible for organizing meetings and producing minutes and is usually the facilitator of these meetings.
- Coordinate and produce all documents necessary to complete unit, system, QA and end user testing. Includes development of use cases, test plans, defect tracking.
- Professional service industry experience ideally in advertising, media and digital services.
- Ariba Supplier Risk management experience with SLP process functional experience is required.
- She/he will lead on all aspects of Ariba Supplier Risk and SLP designing, developing and deployment activities.
- Strong Ariba Supplier Risk and SLP Vendor Onboarding background and knowledge. Strong business process knowledge and expertise in Source to Pay Solution.
- Minimum 5-7 years of strong Ariba Supplier Risk module experience coupled with Ariba SLP Vendor Onboarding Solution.
- Well versed and needs to have strong experience with Supplier Risk Template configurations and Approval Phases.
- Supplier Risk Engagement Project Template.
- Issue Management Template.
- Proficient in Modular Questionnaires setup related to Risk Assessment.
- HIPAA Template.
- Modern Slavery Template.
- Corruption Template.
- Privacy Template.
- Security Template.
- Strong experience in Risk Master Data setup and functionality.
- Risk Attribute Mapping file.
- Risk control definition file.
- Risk Control mapping file.